Position: Program Manager Global Network Processing LAC
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Miami, FL
Overview of Organization:
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Global Network Processing organization at Visa has overall business responsibility for growing network processing on VisaNet globally. The Sr. Program Manager, Global Network Processing LAC, will ensure network processing master plans and schedules are followed, develop solutions to program challenges, and support others for successful completion of projects, on time and on budget. The Sr. Program Manager responsibilities include alignment, management, integration, optimization, tracking, and improvement of GNP LAC processes, while partnering with Business Development leads. The role will also include long/short term support in the planning, analysis and execution of processing initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Vice President Network Processing LAC, the Sr. Program Manager will be expected to interact effectively with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve interaction and communication with key Visa stakeholders, including mostly Banks and Processors. The position will be based at Visa’s Latin America offices in Miami.
- Support the development execution of the Global Processing Strategy for key Latin America & Caribbean geographies.
- Ensure synchronization with key Product, Sales and Acceptance activities.
- Assist in the development of a network processing sales plan including relevant metrics to ensure revenue targets are understood and tracked. Review regularly GNP LAC KPIs, identify variances and work with the GNP LAC team to address them. Build proposals and business cases.
- Manage BER (Business Enhancements Release) updates and VBNs (Visa Business News) monitoring and distribution, ensuring relevance to network processing.
- Manage the reporting of GNP LAC activities on a regular basis (weekly) and ensure they are reported to Global Functional and Regional leaders. Make sure GNP Global SharePoint and GNP LAC Client Central is updated with current and pertinent materials.
- Support the GNP LAC team in documenting market specific opportunities in close cooperation with local relationship management and product teams through Visa Playbook.
- Provide input into design and implementation of general marketing and promotional activities to ensure increased awareness of processing objectives and priorities. Make sure Value of VisaNet materials are updated on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate overall understanding of Visa’s processing capabilities.
- Support the training of relationship management staff along with the GNP LAC team with the goal of ensuring relationship management becomes self-sufficient in processing sales and opportunity identification.
- Identify value added processing opportunities and highlight the commercial and performance benefits to the GNP LAC team.
- Ensure appropriate end to end project management including the testing and implementation of new processing opportunities with Clients.
- Support the GNP LAC team in building revenue models associated with the delivery of new processing opportunities.
- Support the delivery of the LAC Domestic Processing Executive Checkpoint Meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree – Master degree desired in Business and/or MIS related field, preferably in Strategy or MIS.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience in payment processing, including products and services, business systems and processes.
- Card issuer, consumer banking, retail banking and/or other financial services experience required.
- Sales and negotiation skills desired.
- Payments experience in two or more of Visa key markets / regions preferred.
- Ability to generate organizational momentum through creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills required.
- Very Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint) – expert level
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to achieve goals with some management oversight.
- Demonstrated drive and energy.
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skill including the ability to work effectively within Latin America.
- Full fluency in English and Spanish required (Portuguese a plus).
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com