Organization: The LIBRE Initiative
Position: Email Marketing Coordinator
Location: Arlington, VA
Overview of Organization:
Founded in 2011, The LIBRE Initiative is a 501(c)4 non-partisan, non-profit grassroots organization that advances the principles and values of economic freedom to empower the U.S. Hispanic community so it can thrive and contribute to a more prosperous America. LIBRE is dedicated to informing the U.S. Hispanic community about the benefits of a constitutionally limited government, property rights, rule of law, sound money supply and free enterprise through a variety of community events, research and policy initiatives that protect our economic freedom. Our mission is to equip the Hispanic community with the tools they need to be prosperous. We are committed to developing a network of Hispanic pro-liberty activists across the United States so that our message reaches every corner of the country.
See more at: http://thelibreinitiative.com/about-us#sthash.7yaqzV21.dpuf
Want to put your passion to work? The LIBRE Initiative is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join its growing Digital team. This position will report directly to the Digital Manager and will be responsible for end-to-end email campaign management – developing, optimizing, and tracking email communications to constituents focusing on segmentation, lifecycle, and persuasion funnel goals and objectives.
The LIBRE Initiative is an issue advocacy grassroots organization that advances the principles and values of economic freedom to empower the U.S. Hispanic community so it can thrive and contribute to a more prosperous America.
- Drive and optimize email campaign effectiveness based on strict adherence to established benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage the day-to-day Exact Target platform and leverage Salesforce for targeting and reporting, as needed.
- Provide high-level support for grassroots efforts in support of regionalized needs and objectives, from event-related communications to goals aimed at organizing on-the-ground efforts, general outreach, media, and other activities in support of state plans and objectives – down to the precinct level.
- Utilize campaign management tools and capabilities to support grassroots efforts, leveraging Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, social listening, and personalization tools for cross-channel digital integration.
- Coordinate across departments on the development and implementation of online petition drives, surveys, and special projects as directed by the Senior Director for Digital Strategy.
- Support the continued maintenance and optimization of the organization’s data collection capabilities.
- Work closely with agency and vendor partnerships in support of online activism goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field (Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications).
- 2-3 years’ of experience in email and social media marketing required
- Strong understanding of email marketing including targeting, delivery implementation, best practices, and metrics required
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision (be a self-starter and practice entrepreneurial thinking)
- Excellent writing and editing skills paired with a proven track record of creative, outside-the-box thinking
- Previous experience working within a free-market nonprofit organization preferred
Interest in communicating free-market economic policies to mainstream audiences
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of and passion for the U.S. Hispanic market
- Spanish language fluency preferred
Hours Per Week: 40
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org