The Honors College Important Dates for the 2017-2018 academic year are:
Online Application Available: October 1st
Priority Deadline: January 15
Final Deadline: May 1
All students can apply to the Honors College.
Average scores for admittance:
3.5 Weighted GPA
How to Apply
- Visit: Http://honors.fiu.edu/apply.
- You will be redirected to the panthersoft application link.
- Use the SAME Panther ID and Password provided for you when you applied to FIU.
- Students must apply to FIU before applying to the Honors College
- Click on Student Center
- In your portal page under: Admissions, you will find the link: “Apply to the Honors College”
- Click link and begin your Honors College application.
- Fill out all necessary information on your profile page
- Upload materials:
- Personal Statement: “Essay 1”
- Choose and answer your Honors Discussion Question “Essay 2”
- Upload your resumé
- Do not forget to “Submit” your application.
- If you have any questions, regarding this application, please contact Mrs. Rachelle Metcalfe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Good luck!