Eligible FIU sophomores in the Honors College have an opportunity to apply for guaranteed admission to the FIU College of Law (COL). Successful applicants will will be notified of acceptance as they enter their junior year.
- A minimum GPA of 3.6
- An LSAT score of 156, OR entrance into FIU with an SAT score of 1850(or 1360 if writing portion is not counted) or an ACT score of 27 (at least the 85th percentile)
- Demonstrated ethical and professional character and behavior
- Membership in the Honors College
- Maintained academic standards through the remaining years of undergraduate education
- Intention to accept the FIU COL offer of admission
- Apply directly to the Honors College no later than July 1 after completion of the sophomore year
- Provide a letter of recommendation from an appropriate referee
- Assurance of acceptance into the FIU COL
- Support and enrichment from the COL and the Honors College throughout the last two undergraduate years through special programs and opportunities designed to enhance success in law school
- Generous scholarship opportunities from the COL
- Savings on expensive and complex application processes elsewhere
For more information about the Early Assurance Program, please contact Lili Solorzano at Lsolorza@fiu.edu.