Organization: Institute for Justice
Position: Maffucci Fellow (Intern)
Location: Arlington, VA
Overview of Organization:
The Institute for Justice is the National Law Firm for Liberty.
IJ litigates to limit the size and scope of government power and to ensure that all Americans have the right to control their own destinies as free and responsible members of society.
For more about IJ: http://ij.org/about-us/
Fellows will work closely with Institute of Justice’s activism and coalitions team and gain unique experience on the front lines in the fight for liberty.
- Conduct outreach via phone to Spanish-speaking communities
- Responsible for translating materials on a need-be basis
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Strong writing skills in both English and Spanish
- Attentive to detail
- Passion for individual freedom
- Interest in property right, free speech issues, school choice, and economic liberty
Benefits: Paid internship with no benefits
Hours Per Week: 10 minimum
Duration: Minimum commitment of 3 months
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com