We instill in all Honors students intellectual rigor, unwavering ethical standards, and leadership skills. To be leaders, they know they have to begin to give back to the community that has fostered their education and growth. Honors students have embraced this challenge to become leaders, investing their time, talent, and treasure in the Sweetwater partnership, the Overtown Youth Center, and numerous campus initiatives.
This is Your Chance to Invest in Them.
Our most crucial needs:
- A NAMING SPONSOR for both the College and its proposed new building.
- STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIPS to help deserving students experience another culture and be better citizens of the world.
- OUT-OF-STATE (and country) SCHOLARSHIPS to bring the world to Honors.
- GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP assistance that we can use discretionarily to help those in most need.
- UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS to advance the skills, knowledge, and passions of students from the beginning of their academic careers.
For information on any aspect of giving to the Honors College, please contact James Knapp at 305-348-4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.