HEARTS does New York! Spend 5 days in the city on an arts & culture feast!
WHEN WILL YOU GO ON THE TRIP?
Spring Break 2017: March 13 to March 17, 2017
WILL WE BE MEETING BEFORE THE TRIP?
Yes. There will be around 4 orientation meetings
WHAT IS THE FOCUS?
Art, theatre, history, architecture, culture
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Activities: visits to Grand Central Station, the New York Public Library, the Empire State Building, Times Square, the Metropolitan Museum, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial and museum, Museum of Modern Art, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, The Brooklyn Museum, 2 Broadway shows (Chicago and Sunset Boulevard) and more!
WHAT DOES IT COST?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
– Hotel accommodations (double occupancy, wi-fi)
– Transportation to and from the city
– New York Pass (80+ Attractions)
– Group visits, activities
– 2 Broadway shows
– Private guided tours in the MET, Brooklyn and MoMA museums
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
– $150 Deposit
– MetroCard ($30)
– All Meals
– Personal expenses
It works on a first come, first serve basis! Only 10 spots available!
HOW DO YOU REGISTER?
1) Bring a $150 money order or cashier check made out to Dadeland Travel to DM 233. This non-refundable deposit will secure your spot
2) Keep making your payments as instructed below
3) Attend the Orientation meetings (dates TBA)
|SCHEDULE OF PAYMENTS||1st Payment|
|NY Trip 2017||Tue, January 31, 2017||$350*|
|Tue, February 14th, 2017||$300*|
|Tue, February 28, 2017||$300*
*Failure to make your payments on time will forfeit your paid fees, and your spot will go to another student.