Our newest and state of the art housing facility (Honors College Hall), is designed specifically for Honors College students. This community offers courses, social activities, lecture series, workshops and special events. Students will interact with faculty, staff and administrators throughout the academic year.
Residence in the Honors living-learning community offers many advantages. These include a variety of activities such as the following:
- Brown-bag lunch conversations with top faculty
- Unique themed lecture series bi-monthly
- Museum Night – In partnership with the Frost Art Museum, students are invited to the museum after hours for a sneak peek at the latest collection.
- After Hours Advising – an Honors College advisor will be available one evening a week.
- Career advising and worships highlighting internships and job-seeking skills
- Social Life
- Knock-Knock is an annual tradition through which faculty and staff welcome new residents.
- The annual Honors College banquet
- Relaxation sessions with meditation and breathing experts certified by the YES+ global program
- Honors Hall Homecoming events