This room (GL 310A) is used for quiet study and research by students in The Honors College. The room will be available during library operating hours, unless notified otherwise.
If you wish to gain card access to the study and research center please fill out the access form, located at http://honors.fiu.edu/roomaccess.
If you need to print a document, please do so in the designated printing areas of the library.
Students must adhere not only to the rules listed, but also to the guidelines and policies of the FIU Library.
- Each student must use their Panther ID card to enter the center;
swipe student card at the designated laptop for points.
- Place library materials on book trucks found outside the room so that library staff can re-shelf them.
1. center rules abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. accidental lockouts to 305-348-2626
3. hardware/software issues to GL 391 or 305-348-3127
- Allow non-Honors College students into the study room.
- Bring food into the room. Drinks must be in spill proof containers.
The Honors College reserves the right to block off time for departmental use of the study room at any time; when this occurs, activities will be posted ahead of time to notify students.