Honors College Hall
The Honors College welcomes you to its new home, the university’s newest and most exciting residence hall, Honors College Hall (also known as Parkview). Honors College Hall offers the best in modern housing with quality amenities, convenient location, and community.
Honors College Hall is an active community featuring fully furnished, 4-bedroom/2-bathroom apartments. Honors College Hall is home to all Honors students who choose to join the community.
Laundry room on 2nd floor
Full mattress (size 54 x 80 x 6)
Rental Rates 2017-2018
Rates are set by University Housing. Currently a private bedroom costs $4,200.
Use the tuition and fee calculator to find out what you can afford.
Benefits and Activities
Honors College Hall aims to create an environment that challenges and supports Honors College residents to explore their interests and integrate meaningful academic and co-curricular experiences into their educational journey.
The Honors College and Residential Life staff will work together to provide a unique experience for Honors students:
Unique and close-knit community
One-stop student services
Gathering space for Honors events
Proximity to advisors and faculty
Innovative new programs and pedagogies
Integrated study spaces and labs
Faster graduation rates
More engagement opportunities
Increased pride and prestige for students
Enhanced alumni affinity
Our newest and state of the art housing facility, Honors College Hall, is designed specifically for Honors College students. This community offers courses, social activities, lecture series, workshops and special events. Students will interact with faculty, staff and administrators throughout the academic year.
Residence in the Honors living-learning community offers many advantages.
These include a variety of activities such as the following:
- Brown-bag lunch conversations with top faculty
- Unique themed lecture series bi-monthly
- Museum Night- in partnership with the Frost Art Museum, students are invited to the museum after hours for a sneak peek at the latest collection
- After Hours Advising- an Honors College advisor will be available one evening a week
- Career advising and worships highlighting internships and job-seeking skills
- Social Life
- Knock-Knock- an annual tradition through which faculty and staff welcome new residents
- The Annual Honors College Banquet
- Relaxation sessions with meditation and breathing experts certified by the YES+ global program
- Honors Hall Homecoming events
For any questions related to Honors College Hall, please contact:
Sr. Coordinator of Honors Hall & Student Programs, FIU Honors College
firstname.lastname@example.org – 305-348-4100
For information about on-campus housing, contact:
Florida International University
University Housing Office
UPT Room 121
Miami, Florida, 33199
Telephone: (305) 348-4190
Fax: (305) 348-4295