Honors Study Abroad & Study USA Content Creators are passionate student ambassadors that take pride in being FIU Panthers and part of the Honors College. These students love producing program-branded content, discovering new trends on social media, traveling the world like a local, and have a contagious amount of school spirit and Panther Pride.
How it works
We are creating global citizens with seven different programs for FIU Honors College students
to travel and learn around the world. The questions is...which program will you do?
Fill out the form to apply
Application comes out in Spring semester. Only students on Honors Study USA or Study Abroad programs are eligible
Sit tight while we review your application
(make sure your social accounts are public!)
Content creators create four posts and do two story takeovers while on their trip
- Post a minimum of four posts during Study Abroad or Study USA program on Instagram
- Complete minimum of two Instagram story takeovers during Study Abroad or Study USA program
- Read and adhere to the FIU Brand and content posting guidelines and policies
- Remain in Good Honors standing
- Attend one virtual orientation and one in-person meeting