|20%||Honors is Excellence
Students who take even one Honors College course graduate at a 20% higher rate than their peers.
|$6,506||Honors is Affordability
An FIU education costs an average of $6,506 per year.
|50%||Honors is Relevance
Nearly 50% of Honors College students are in STEM-related majors.
|100%||Honors is Community
All Honors students perform community service. Community involvement leads to student success and leadership skills.
|100%||Honors is Opportunity
Internships guaranteed to every Honors student.
In February, Pamela Lopez presented at the 13th annual Alumni of Color Conference, hosted by the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Lopez was the first applicant from FIU ever selected to participate, and one of only a few undergraduates. Of over 500 participants, 90% were Harvard affiliates and 95% were postgraduates. Lopez’ contribution to the conference, the theme of which was The Other Narrative: Celebrating Untold Stories, was a 45-minute lecture that included case studies and original poetry concerning the culture of violence in ostracized minorities. Pam’s attendance was made possible by a generous gift from an anonymous Honors supporter.
- FIU Honors College Study Abroad Program Overview
- ARCH Promotional Video
- Inspiring Real Change: FIU students in Sweetwater
- Honors College Study Abroad Orientation Video
- Creative Writing Package | Spring 2017
- Arts Magazine Profile Web Package | Spring 2017
- Undergraduate Student Researcher Spotlight | FIU Honors College
- Pamela Silva Conde Scholarship
- Panther Funk Welcome Back